Just had a fantastic evening eating an awesome Chilli and looking at core values/community. I 'presented' the principles I drew from our recent pilgrimage as a starting point...
- To actively take great risks with God (Risking with God)
- To nurture a Missional DNA (Missio Dei – joining with God)
- To seek not to plant A Church but to model ourselves as a monastic core (living by Scripture and with a spiritual rhythm and rule) which lives out as synapses creating a network of node communities & safe spaces. (Living with Christ, sharing life with others)
- To be visible and exposed (incarnate with Christ)
- To be creative and dynamic (creating with Christ)
- To think and act Global & Local (recognising both our insignificance and our significance - the majesty and the intimacy of God)
- To be servants of Shalom (Kingdom of God – recreating with Christ)